The Mayor of London’s official promotional company is trying to find the city’s most talented and innovative international students.
If you have developed or worked in a team on anything you think showcases talent and innovation we want to hear from you.
Submit your idea on this easy to use website and we'll do the rest.
A prestigious panel of judges from the fields of fashion, art & design, technology and science will then evaluate your project and select the winners.
So let us know about your amazing work by 21st August 2016 (midnight) and you could win £10,000 to develop your idea, as well as a place on a business mentoring course and incredible networking opportunities.
Finalists will then be invited to attend a VIP reception and prize giving ceremony in London in November.
The initiative run by London & Partners and Study London is open to all international and European Union students studying at any of the city's higher education institutions.
Winners stand the chance to receive the following:
- £10,000 development funding for your idea.
- A commendation recognising you as London's most innovative international student.
- International media coverage for the event and innovations.
- Worldwide exposure for your innovation including international and United Kingdom media coverage.
- Leading innovations will also be showcased in a film highlighting the talent on show at London Universities.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org